Please, for yourself and other students…
- Tell the teacher if you are pregnant, have an injury, or are new to a class
- Be a good yogi and make room for other students’ mats
- Arrive at least 5-10 minutes before class; don’t join a crowded class once it has begun
- No shoes in the practice room
- Try to stay in the room once practice starts
- Tell the teacher before class if you must leave early
- Turn cell phone ringers off
- Don’t leave valuables in the waiting room
- Be silent in the waiting area if there is another class in progress
- Avoid practicing on a full stomach or while dehydrated; do not eat 2-3 hours before class and drink water all day
- Bring your wonderful energy and enthusiasm.
We strive to make practicing at O2 Yoga a great experience for all students. If these guidelines or anything taught in class doesn’t make sense to you, please ask. Our goal is clarity, not mystery.